Milamar Coatings can help you get Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) points for your project. The following available credits are:
- EQ Credit 4.2 – Low Emitting Materials – 1 Point: Reduce the quantity of indoor air contaminants that are odorous, irritating and/or harmful to the comfort and well-being of installers and occupants. In fact, majority of our coatings meet and exceed VOC requirements for floor coatings.
- MR Credit 1 – Building Reuse – 1-2 Points: Extend the life of the building and maintain existing floors, walls, and roof to reduce waste. In general, our coating products can easily last 10-15 years while protecting the substrate underneath, thus extending the life. Additionally, our repair kits help repair existing concrete which in turn will reduce the amount of waste removal and replacement.
- MR Credit 5 – Projects within 500 miles of our manufacturing facility located in Oklahoma City, OK can qualify for additional LEED points for using regional material.
Milamar Coatings manufactures several flooring systems that feature ‘green’ characteristics, such as:
- Low VOC (under 100 grams / liter)
- Minimal odor during application
- High light reflective gloss finish
- Easy-to-clean and maintain
- Available slip resistant finish
- Excellent wear characteristics
- Good chemical resistance
For more information, please choose one of the products below or contact us @ 800.459.7659