2900 LS is a monolithic, trowel applied, epoxy lining system used in elevated temperature applications. 2900 LS provides excellent protection against corrosion and abrasion in service temperatures up to 350°F. Because 2900 LS is monolithic, commodity hang-up is reduced and it is easier to keep clean.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Applicator Friendly – Easy To Apply
- Excellent Adhesion.
- Short Downtime – Quick Cure
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance.
- Cost Effective
- S.D.A Acceptable
- Chemical Tanks, Pits, Sumps
- Smoke Stacks
- Wet Scrubbers
- Elevated Temperature Storage Vessels
- Pump Casings
- Slurry Tanks
- Waste Neutralization Pits
- Sand Hoppers and Troughs
PACKAGING AND COVERAGE:
2900 LS – Liner System – packaged in batches consisting of the following
2900 LS – Veil Coat – covers approximately 30 square feet at 10 mils, and consists of the following –
- 1 container – Part A (resin)
- 1 container – Part B (hardener)