6600 LS is a monolithic lining system, trowel applied at a minimum 1/8″ thickness to the interior of tanks and other surfaces. It is formulated with chemical resistant resins and fillers to withstand attack from concentrated acids, caustic, bleaches, and some solvents. 6600 LS can be applied to horizontal, vertical, and overhead surfaces without sagging. It can withstand temperatures up to 210°F.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance.
- Monolithic Surface
- Durable – Wear Resistant Matrix
- Excellent Adhesion to Concrete Or Steel
- Quick Cure – Short Down Times
- Applicator Friendly – Easy To Apply
- S.D.A Acceptable
- Bleach Plant Trenches and Pits
- Acid Plant Concentrator Areas
- Plating and Metal Refining Tanks
- Acetic Acid Production Areas
- Caustic/Chlorine Plants
- Neutralization Basins
- Pharmaceutical Plants
- Chemical Secondary Containment