3300 CT is a three-component flooring system, trowel-applied at a minimum ¼ inch, at temperatures as low as 30oF (-2oC). 3300 CT is U.S.D.A. acceptable for food processing plants, has excellent resistance to most acids, caustics, detergents and other corrosive materials, and is excellent for overlaying or patching floor surfaces.
- Prepackaged – Easy To Use
- Excellent Adhesion
- Short Down Time – Quick Cure
- Easy To Clean – U.S.D.A. acceptable.
- Chemical Resistant
- Environmentally safe.
- Food Production Plants
- Forklift Aisle ways
- Chemical Spill Containment Areas
- Industrial Production Facilities