2900 LS is a monolithic, trowel applied, epoxy lining system used in elevated
temperature applications. 2900 LS provides excellent protection against
corrosion and abrasion in service temperatures up to 350°F. Because 2900 LS is
monolithic, commodity hang-up is reduced and it is easier to keep clean.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Applicator Friendly – Easy To Apply
- Excellent Adhesion.
- Short Downtime – Quick Cure
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance.
- Cost Effective
- U.S.D.A Acceptable
- Chemical Tanks, Pits, Sumps
- Smoke Stacks
- Wet Scrubbers
- Elevated Temperature Storage Vessels
- Pump Casings
- Slurry Tanks
- Waste Neutralization Pits
- Sand Hoppers and Troughs